ace uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect personal identification information e.g. name, email address, phone number, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Contact us online.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Provide you with goods and services as requested and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. We may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We will keep your data for long as required by us to carry out the services you have requested.
We may like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email the address published on our website.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us via the contact number or email address published on our website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome); (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox); (c) https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera); (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer); (e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge). Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy.
13.1 This website is owned and operated by GeekFace
13.4 You can contact us by: Using our website contact form;
Data protection officer Our data protection officer's contact details are the contact details published on our website.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.